Thursday, August 13, 2009

unrequited love



It sucks.

I see him in the kitchen at work and sometimes we have great conversations, sometimes we don't say much, and every time he walks away.
I would like to pout and have a tantrum and say "it's not fair!" but I have to admit that this is a very familiar feeling. If he was a jerk, or married, or I wasn't attracted to him, he would be all over me. But because he is actually a nice guy and I like him he doesn't want anything to do with me.
Just behind my computer I have a little sign that says "He's just not that into you. If he wanted to go out with you, he would ask you out!"
It is true and I have to remind myself everyday... but still I say, there's a way for us....
Theme song

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails