Monday, August 10, 2009

true love

Is there such a things as True Love?
I am currently thinking that this could be the subject of my book. Everyone had different opinions and by observing different couples I think I'll be able to see if people do believe in true love, or if they just don't want to be alone.
Already today I have asked one of the women I work with. I'll call her "O". I asked her "Do you believe in true love?" and she hesitated, ummed and ahhred, and said "no, not really'.
She's in a relationship and has a couple of kids. I know her and her partner have been fighting a bit lately (he sent flowers in to work on Friday in an attempt to suck up) but it is kind of sad to know that she had kids with a man she doesn't believe in true love with.
Or maybe that's not sad at all. Maybe that's life. There is no such thing as true love and the best we can hope for is companion ship.

A couple of problems I will have if I do write this book is that I won't be able to let my friends and family know about it because I doubt they will enjoy reading about their love lives, or "lack-of-love" lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails