Friday, August 7, 2009

colours, styles, themes

I started this blog only a couple of hours ago and I have probably changed the look of it almost half a dozen times. What colours are best? What fonts? Do I want an image or a banner? Should I keep it plain or should I jazz it up? There are just so many questions to ask.
My favourite blog is http://www.petiteanglaise.com/ and it had a beautiful design (along with interesting content).
Apparently Petite started out here on BlogSpot and then her blog became so popular that she was able to transfer it to her own domain.
I wonder how he blog became popular? How did people find it? Why did people start reading it?
There are so many questions in this post.
If you read my blog, please feel free to reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails