Tuesday, August 11, 2009

photobooks

I have recently discovered a great new web-service: www.snapfish.com.au. It is a great place where you can make millions of things using your photos. In particular I have used the service to make some Photo books.
I made a soft-cover mini photo book for my Aunty Phyl with photos from my trip to Egypt and Jordan. These books are great because you can use a variety of backgrounds, and write captions for the photos. There are also different layouts you can use to best display your photos. I have also discovered since ordering my first photo book that as a member you receive emails with offers pretty regularly. This means that I just ordered a couple of bigger (8"x8") photo books for $12.95 each, well less really since you get a discount on extra books that you order.
You can also order canvas prints, key rings, coffee mugs, everything. It is tempting to go a little crazy, but I think that could just be because I am a bit of a shopaholic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails