Sunday, August 16, 2009

french beauty

I have been lucky enough to find a fabulous book called Two Lipsticks and a Lover by Helena Firth Powell which tells you how to unlock your inner French woman. I read this book a while ago and have already started adhering to some of the guidelines that are mentioned in the book, such as:
1. having two lipsticks, one for day and one for night
2. not wearing runners unless actually going for a run
3. always doing my hair and putting lipgloss on if I go out
4. always having something for breakfast, and sometimes having something quite fancy!
But yesterday I decided to start another French life-routine...using Firming and Smoothing products from L'Occitane in order to (hopefully) reduce the cellulite on my thighs.
I am determined to use these products for one full dedicated month to see what happens. I'm fairly confident that I'll see some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails