Sunday, August 16, 2009

self preservation

I have made a decision to stop wasting my time liking a guy who doesn't have any idea that exist. Instead of making an effort to talk to him, I am going to basically ignore him. I will be polite, but that is all. I have also decided to stop talking about him, and that will include not writing about him here in this blog. I wonder how long I can keep it up for? I have told my friends that they are welcome to slap my face if I do talk about him.
Wish me luck!

BTW - the title of this blog comes from Love Actually when Keira Knightley's character discovers that her husbands friend Mark is in love with her. She says to him "but you hate me, you never talk to me", and he replies to her "it's a self preservation thing".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails