Tuesday, August 25, 2009

tuesday morning

It is Tuesday morning, about 9:30am, and I am sitting on my bed with my cat doing some assorted work and stuffing around. Why aren't I at work I hear you ask, well because my hot water system is being replaced and although the plumbers offered to just let themselves in, I thought it was best if I was at home.
Winston (my cat) has been a little weird, he doesn't really like strangers. At the moment he is stretched out with his little hand (paw) on my pen that I had been using. I have no idea what he is planning to do with it, write his memoirs maybe?

When I started this blog I was intending to blog every single day, but unfortunately I have been a little bit slack over the last couple of days. I will blame my friends and all of the alcohol I drank over the weekend at my friends hen's night. It was a very messy night, but I guess what is youth for if not to get a little messy every now and then?

I also failed miserably in my declaration to not talk to my crush at all. I was going alright, there was even one stage when we were both in the kitchen at work and I didn't say anything I just filled up my water bottle, but then he asked me something and I had to succumb to his charms and talk to him. We then had a very funny interlude as he played an email prank on myself and some fellow coworkers. But then he came to play pool with us at lunch and when it came time to him choosing someone to play with he didn't choose me. Which made me eager to remind myself of my declaration and the fact that boys are poo!

Today I will eventually go into work, because if I don't I will just have a heap more work to do tomorrow, and I will try my best to ignore my crush and do some work. Some of my friends think I should just ask my crush out....I just don't want to have to sit there as he tells me that he's just not that into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails