Wednesday, September 2, 2009

sexy biker chick

Nothing makes me feel more free than riding my motorcycle.
Today I cruised in to work, and even though my new windscreen is obviously in the wrong position (and caused my head to get buffeted around something chronic) it was still so much fun! As I was walking into work I saw my crush (who has lost a fair bit of his charm of late), and stopped to hold the door open for him. I then walked ahead of him, helmet in hand, cute butt in a pair of cargos, and auburn pony-tail streaming.
Even though I'm so over trying to impress him or even make him like me, it was still a great feeling! For some reason holding my helmet and knowing that I just rode in on a motorbike (something that not even that many men do!) made me feel untouchable!
Don't hate me, 'cause you ain't me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails