Tuesday, September 1, 2009

jaunty hat

Today is the first day of spring and the weather prediction was for a fine and sunny 14 degrees. So I decided not to wear a full coat today (I have a high waisted skirt on with a matching little 3/4 sleeve jacket) and instead wear a hat while I was outside and commuting.
I pulled out my cream beanie/beret, which complemented my predominantly black and cream outfit nicely, and suited the waves I put in my auburn hair perfectly.
I've also pulled out my Voodoo swirly-seemed stockings, which are such a lovely touch to any outfit. I am determined to get some more when I see them.

I'm thinking that next time I pull together such a lovely outfit, with great accessories, I need to get some photos so that I can put them on my blog. I shall see how I'm looking when I get home tonight and might take a photo then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails