Tuesday, September 1, 2009

in love

While twirling around in the spring sunshine, under the cherry blossoms of Canberra, my friend said to me "look at you, you must be in love!". And I said "you're right! I'm in love with ME!" I'm seeming to be quite happy at the moment. I'm busy, but enjoying everything that I'm doing, and I have more exciting things coming up in the future that I am really looking forward to.

This weekend I am auditioning for Singin' in the Rain (which I'm quite nervous about), celebrating one friend's birthday, helping another friend with her wedding preparations and going for a ride on my motorbike with my Dad for Father's Day.
The weekend after that is my friend's wedding - which means I really have to finish the dress I've been working on for months now!
The weekend after that is my birthday and after going to the Opera on Saturday I will be going to Floriade and afternoon tea at the Hyatt on Sunday.
I then have a weekend off before I go to Melbourne to visit my sister who will probably be engaged by then! So there will be lots of wedding dress shopping and general merriment to be enjoyed.
Then it is my best friend's birthday and the day long Winery tour she has planned.
That brings us half way into October, and that is just my social commitments. I have included my Girls on the Move commitments or Tupperware (which hopefully I can get rid of!).\

So I have to ask...how could I honestly have a boyfriend at the moment? I would only want to see him if he was going to clean my house!

My pefect man would:
- have a motorbike
- clean my house
- buy me nice things
- help me rehearse for Singin' in the Rain
- get along with my cat
I don't think a guy like that would exist in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails