Thursday, September 10, 2009

christmas plan

I know it is only September, but after chatting to my friends last night I have decided that it is time I get started on my Christmas Plan!
The plan is: to hand-make gifts for my friends and family. I'm not sure how much money this will save me (as I believe a quilt can be a bit expensive to make), but I think it will be quite nice to give some hand made gifts rather than just store bought crap. I may team some of my gifts with little touches from L'Occitane (my new favourite shop!).
The items I am thinking of making include:
  • apron
  • oven Mitt
  • Christmas Stocking
  • a variety of handbags/purses
  • table accessories (place mats etc.)
  • lap quilt
Hopefully people like the gifts I give them and don't think I'm being dodgy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails