Friday, September 4, 2009

geisha


I think I may have been a Geisha in a previous life.
A few things have led me to this assumption:
1. I simply adore Cherry blossoms. Something about them makes me smile;
2. I'm unusually (when compared with my friends) good at kneeling quite artistically;
3. When presented with a fan the other day I simply wanted to dance with it and make beautiful movements through the air; and
4. As they say in Memoirs of a Geisha "To a man, a geisha can only be half a wife. We are the wives of nightfall".
I feel that I am not meant to be truly loved (as Queen Victoria was truly loved). The only love I receive is half love, the love of nightfall I suppose.
Therefore I assume that I was a Geisha in a previous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails