Thursday, September 17, 2009

wedding dress

A couple of weeks ago my sister got engaged...and now the hunt is on for a theme, a venue, and of course...a dress! My sister is currently determined to go with a Red dress because it will be different and unique. For anyone else a red dress would be different and unique, but not for my sister. She once had a 'Black & White' party (where everyone had to wear black and/or white) and she wore Red so that she would stand out. That's just who she is.

I'm hoping that when we go shopping for dresses and she starts trying some on the she will change her mind about the red dress. I think a coloured dress would be lovely and I definitely don't have anything against it, but I don't think it has to be red.

Yesterday I sent her the link to Unique Vintage, and this is the dress she has currently fallen in love with:

But we must keep in mind that she has only just started looking and so there is every chance she will change her mind.

I love this dress and I think it would look great on her. More than that, I love the little veil the model is wearing. My sister has short hair and so she was already thinking that a fascinater would look better than a long veil, and I think something like this could be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. I know you'll get sick of me commenting soon, but I really love this dress and think it would be perfect for your sister!! Tell her Paige says yes to this one. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never going to get sick of you commenting! I love it!
    I'm glad you like this dress - I think it would be great! So classy and chic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails