Wednesday, September 23, 2009

cross-stitch

I have almost finished my Blue Rose cross stitch that I started a couple of weeks ago. I'm very excited and I'm going to make it into a cute little hand bag. I'll post a photo of it once I'm done.

Cross stitch is so cheap and easy to do (well I find it easy, it's just like a puzzle!), so I have decided to do more. On Etsy.com I found this great store, Bella Stitchery, and I have purchased some great "Pin Up" cross stitch patterns to make. One is a BBQ themed one, so I'm planning on working that into an apron, and the others I am planning on working into handbags. I also got a pattern of "Chat Noir" which I'll probably do and frame, or maybe work into a tote bag.

Hopefully I can churn these out fairly quickly and end up selling them on Etsy. There are some other great patterns that I would like to get including a great Rita Hayworth shot, some Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn shots, and some renaissance art and Van Gough patterns as well. It's all very exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails