Friday, September 18, 2009

envirosax

This morning I received the first of my 28th Birthday presents, and it was fabulous! One of my friends gave me two "Envirosax" which are great enviro-friendly bags that are very fashionable! I noticed hers the other day, I thought it was a fancy shopping bag from the fancy store we were in, but no! She keeps them with her in her handbag so she can pull them out when required. And they're required more often than not lately with so many stores deciding to charge for bags. Little do they know that their bags often act as a type of mobile advertisement!
Check out www.envirosax.com to get your very own!
They come in great designs and look so much better than these horrible Green Bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails