Tuesday, September 15, 2009

etsy

A couple of months ago one of my friends was talking about this website she found where people sell handmade products. She bought a wonderful little clutch purse, and I think she also got a couple of things for her sisters and friends. Well it may have taken me a while to catch on, but I'm now in love with Etsy.com!
Not only do I think this website is great because of all of the wonderful things available to buy on it, but I'm also intrigued by the possibilities of selling things on it.
I think I will start small with some aprons or a couple of tote-bags, but then I might start making and selling more things.
Firstly I should focus on making things for Christmas, and the couple of dresses that I'd like to make. But the temptation of getting paid to do something that I enjoy is pretty great. I'd love to be able to quit my day job and just spend time writing and creating. But I suppose that if I was forced to make things every day I would probably tire of it pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails