Thursday, September 24, 2009

morning tea

Every Thursday at my work we have Morning Tea. There is a Morning Tea roster and it is up to one person, each week, to provide morning tea for our section (which has about 20 people in it).
These morning teas usually consist of a few staples:
- mini sausage rolls
- cake of some kind
- dip and biscuits
Some people put on fabulous morning teas, while some people put on less than fabulous morning teas. Case in point: this morning we had about 4 loaves of bread (assorted types) and 4 dips (the cheapest ones you can find in the supermarket). Seriously. What a load of crap!
I know I probably shouldn't judge, but I'm very judgemental and I judge someone who is more than happy to enjoy other peoples efforts, but then provide the crappest morning tea ever!
I mean seriously! I'm already planning a menu for my morning tea, which will consist of zuchinni slice, mini crossaints, cup cakes, savory muffins, etc., but now I'm thinking maybe I will buy a packet of Jatz and one pot of dip and see how everyone takes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails