Monday, February 28, 2011

fashion victims

I know that fashion has a tendancy to repeat itself, but don't you think that some things should just never come back in fashion. Like short pants and stockings for men.
 


















Or men in belted sweaters.
Well I saw some shocking fashions on the weekend - always worn by young girls, who look like they think they're in a music video. And let me tell you, just because Lady Gaga wears it in a music video, it doesn't mean you should wear it in public.
One girl in particular stood out - she was wearing a white lace top, over a hot-pink bra, with a mini skirt and she had one black fingerless glove on her right hand. Her friend also had a black fingerless glove on her right hand.
They looked absolutely ridiculous. And one could say that maybe they were in fancy dress...but I really don't think they were. I think they had dressed like that on purpose and thought that they looked awesome. I'll tell you now, they didn't!
I think that I would like to start taking photos of fashion victims - I should do it with my phone and try to be subtle. Of course I would blur out the faces, but gosh it would be funny!!
Stay tuned for fashion victim photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails