Friday, October 23, 2009

petite streatched

There is something unnerving when the word "petite" which is printed on your t-shirt is stretched across your very full tummy!When getting dressed this morning I noticed that my muffin-top was a little bigger than usual. It is true that I'm wearing my tight jeans, but the muffin top was definitely more pronounced! What to do? Change my top of course! But then I realised that all of my t-shirts fit basically the same, and I'm just going to have to put up with being a little chubby today.
Then, when I finished my lunch (nachos from the local food van - yummy!!), I noticed that my t-shirt was looking a little more stretched than usual.
Oh well! I was single when I was thin, so I doubt being a little chubby will change it.
And you never know, maybe I'll attract a "feeder" who will assist me in getting even fatter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails