Monday, October 19, 2009

dream diary 1

Over the weekend I had a couple of strange dreams. One I can't mention because it contains a guy from work who is totally inappropriate! But so Jeremy Irons/Sean Connery!

But the one that I can remember was about Jelly Belly Beans!
In my dream it was my birthday, and my sister's friends picked me up in their Ice Cream truck (I don't know why they were driving an ice cream truck), and took me to a Candy Expo where there were just heaps and heaps of Candy suppliers and manufacturers.
In particular there was a Jelly Belly Bean stand, and you didn't just get one or two samples, they would give you a bag and you could load yourself up with free candy!
And the Karaoke guy from PJ's (a regular hang out of mine) was manning the Jelly Belly Bean stall.

Strange.
What do you think it means?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails