Thursday, October 15, 2009

etsy

Things I am thinking of making and selling in my Etsy store:
  • Christmas Tree Skirts - skirts for the tree, not a skirt with a tree on it! ($40)
  • Nighties - simple cut, but with little embellishments and pretty things ($30)
  • Handbags - made out of assorted cross stitch things I'll do, and from fancy fabrics ($30-$80)
  • Jam cap and label sets - cross stitched things to go on the cap, and labels to tie around the jar (set of 3 for $20)
  • Corsets - I have one pattern for a pirate corset, and I might buy another pattern. These might be a bit too much work though! ($80)
  • Aprons - in fancy fabrics ($30)
  • Cosies - for assorted things like bottles of wine, tea pots ($20-$50)
What do you think? Too expensive, or just a bit random?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails