Thursday, October 22, 2009

dream diary 2

Last night I had another series of strange dreams. I remember waking up in between a couple and thinking "oh, I have to remember these so I can write about them on my blog".

One of the dreams concerned the Pink Ribbon Ride I'm participating in this weekend. Something happened and my Mum and Dad were late in picking me up. We were supposed to be at the park by 8:30, but they didn't arrive until 10:30. And then it was only Mum because on the way home the night before Dad had become curious about a fence, touched it and been electrocuted!
I don't know what that is supposed to mean!

I'm struggling to remember the other dream I had. I have a feeling it may have been about shopping or being at a shop or something like that.

These kind of dreams are I think just random chemicals reacting in my brain. I don't believe that they mean anything or have a deeper level of understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails