Monday, October 12, 2009

harry potter conclusion

I have finished reading all of the Harry Potter books! They were so stressful that I seriously think they were causing me headaches and making me scowl!

But, let's follow up what I mentioned in my previous post after finishing The Half Blood Prince.
- Snape will come back to the good side by saving Harry, or even sacrificing himself to help Harry,
Well Snape did kind of save Harry, and we definitely found out that he wasn't evil. I always had a soft spot for Snape although I didn't know why, but now I know it's because we both suffer from unrequited love - although it has never made me go over to the dark side!
- Hermione and Ron will either get together or date other people. I'm a bit sick of the back and forth crap.
Well Hermione finally kisses Ron when he says that they should protect the House Elves, and they end up together in the last chapter (which seemed a little quickly put together), but I don't honestly think they would have stayed together in reality - they irritated each other too much.
- Harry will realise that he is better off with Ginny than without her.
I'm not sure if Harry did realise that he was better off with Ginny, but they end up together in the end (naturally!)

- Maybe they will realise the prophecy was about Neville, and Neville will end up killing Voldemort...hmmm..
Neville didn't end up killing Voldemort, but he did help by killing the snake. So I was kind of right about that.


All in all I did enjoy the books, although I'm not sure how kids can read them as they're fairly depressing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails