Monday, October 12, 2009

dreams

I always seem to have the most crazy dreams. They're not affected by what I eat or drink, although I do sometimes find that if I eat close to my bed time I do usually have a pretty weird dream.
Some of my dreams have been:
  • Walking around Windsor Castle observing the renovations, and then having to defend the Royal family from attack using a really large machine gun. This is a very exhausting dream since I'm running around all the time being shot at.
  • Anacondas - for a while there I went through a period of dreaming about Anacondas. Sometimes there would just be Anacondas in my dream, at other times I was hunting Anacondas and in one dream I was part Anaconda myself!
  • I have had a dream that I was at someones farm and they let me ride their Bison. The Bison and I got along really well, so the owner let me have him.
  • The other night I had a dream that I was actually a guy, but I was still me. So it was more like being a girl trapped inside a boys body. And a girl wanted to have sex with me, but I wasn't really into it so I stopped, said sorry and left. Outside one of my friends was playing their keyboard (which was held together with that strong black tape).
  • In another recent dream I was being held hostage by two men (in my old childhood home) because my cousin (who was actually a guy that I used to work with) owed them $9,000 in gambling debts. They were nice hostage keepers though, they offered a payment plan and everything. I ended up falling for one of the hostage keepers, or he fell for me, and having a baby with him.
  • I have also had dreams where people are murdered. I'm usually just observing the murder - I'm not doing it myself or being murdered, just watching. What is weird about these murder dreams is how I just accept the murder like it's an every day thing.
Those are all of the strange dreams that spring to mind at the moment. But I think I will write my dreams on this blog in future. It will be a good way to keep track of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails