Friday, June 4, 2010

tracking my cat

There are many days and nights when I am at home alone and I have no idea where my cat is. I often joke that I just sit at home with my cat like the spinster that I am, but the sad truth of the matter is that my cat has a more active social life than I do!
But now I may have a solution. Sony have developed a cat collar that posts on twitter what your cat is up to. Check it out here.

This collar can also post to a blog and actually post photos, recognise other cats your cat is friends with, and has a GPS tracker so you can see where your cat goes. I think it is a fantastic idea! Once they make the technology small enough so that it is comfortable I am going to get one for Winston!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails