Sunday, June 6, 2010

a kiss on the cheek


On Saturday night I was out on the town and greatly enjoyed watching, listening to and dancing to a band that was playing at one of the pubs I visited. What made the band all the more enjoyable was the very cute bass player!!

So I spent a nice portion of the night dancing away and perving on this cute and talented man (well he could have been a boy but I think he's definitely in his twenties at least!!).

On my way back to my car, after my friend and I had parted ways, I bumped into a friends boyfriend who was out with one of his friends. They were on their way to the pub where I had just been, so I told them "there is a band playing there with a really cute bass player", to which they replied "that's our friend!!".

They scooped me up (literally) and took me back to the pub to introduce me to the bass player. Unfortunately that introduction did include the phrase "The Duchess wanted to meet you" - yep I was a little embarrassed.

Upon introduction the bass player, who was holding an amp in each hand (which was causing muscles to bulge!), lent forward and kissed me on the cheek. I really have to say that it was the nicest greeting I have ever received!!!

The guy who introduced us told me that he would give the bass player my number (since he had left to get some much needed sleep) and it would be up to him if he called me or not. Considering I had already given my phone number to some random Irish guy I was happy to take those odds!

So now I am left with cyber stalking and waiting for a call which might never come. At least since this guy is in a band it should be easy to 'coincidentally' show up where he is playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails