Thursday, June 10, 2010

titanic


Tomorrow night I am going to the Titanic Exhibition which is being held at the Melbourne Museum, check it out here. What is it about the tragedy of the Titanic that captures so many peoples imaginations?
I cannot wait for the exhibition, my friends and I have VIP tickets so that we get a special Titanic experience! When we enter the exhibition we'll be given a boarding pass with the name of an actual passenger of the ill fated voyage on it. At the end of the exhibition we will be able to discover if our passenger survived the sinking, or was one of the more than 1,500 people who lost their lives.
I'll be taking a copy of the movie Titanic with me so that we can watch it after viewing the real artifacts and replicas at the museum. It is all very exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails