Monday, March 1, 2010

dream diary 6

On the weekend, while napping, I had a dream about a man. The man was inspired by either the character of Eric Northman in True Blood, or the actor himself, Alexander Skarsgard.It was a fairly innocent dream, nothing too kinky, and the one major part that stands out in my memory is fixing his tie and collar before he left for work. We were together, not just shagging, but as a couple. (for more specific details he was wearing a blue, green and white striped shirt with a very nice matching tie, but the collar was messed up and as I fixed it he smiled at me - I think he must have been sitting down since he is 6'4"!!)


It is really easy to interpret this dream: I'm lonely.

1 comment:

  1. Its not loneliness... its too much True Blood!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails