Sunday, March 21, 2010

psychic - i don't think so!

Yesterday I spent $50 going to a "Wellbeing and Spiritual Festival" where I saw a psychic.
Along with there psychic there were many stalls offering 'healing energy' and all of that. I really have to wonder about paying someone $20 or more to hold their hands over me and claim that they are healing me. There was also a guy there with these mobile chicken coops who said to me "call me Uncle Joseph", which just sounded wrong and very pedophile-like.
So my Psychic reading was very disappointing. The woman was just plain crap! And she didn't even make up anything good. The most interesting things she said were:
- Something will happen that will change your life, but there's no way to predict what that is,
- There are people who are jealous of me because I "have it all",
- I'm going to meet a man before the end of the year.
She was just so crap!! If you're going to be a dodgy psychic then you should at least make up some decent stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails