Tuesday, July 6, 2010

you don't wanna be in love, you wanna be in love in a movie!

The above statement is very true and accurate when it comes to me. The quote comes from the movie Sleepless in Seattle and rings so true that many of my friends and family have often said it to me!

But why wouldn't I want to be in love in a movie? Movie guys say the best things and are so super sweet! Here are some of my favourite lines or scenarios:

The Young Victoria Albert says to Victoria: You are my whole existence, and I will love you until my very last breath.

Gone with the Wind Rhett says to Scarlett: I've loved you more than I've ever loved any woman...

Pride and Prejudice Mr Darcy says to Eliza Bennet: ... you must allow me to tell you how much I ardently admire and love you.

Someone Like You Eddie comforts Jane when she is crying, and when he looks after her in the work meetings, invites her to a party on New Years Eve and tries to push through the crowd to get to her.

Labyrinth Jareth says to Sarah: Everything you have wanted I have done...Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.
I'm sure there are so many more...but that's all that is in my head at the moment. And I have to say: Is it really too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails