Tuesday, July 27, 2010

best party ever

On the weekend a friend of mine had a party. It was a Mad Hatters Party - we all had to wear hats. And it was fabulous!

I commented to one of my friends at the party that there was a very good ratio of men to women there, and we both agreed that it was the best ratio either of us had ever seen at a party. Not only were there a good amount of men present, the men that were there also seemed to be of a good quality. It was a rare occurrence of quantity and quality!

And it turned out that we were right, the ratio was fantastic and at least four men (that we know of) went home with girls phone numbers! It is true that two of those men have the same girls number, but all is fair in love and war.


I also believe that the hats may have helped a bit. I was wearing a Jordanian scarf over my hair, and when I guy walked in with a Bedouin head dress he was told that his perfect match was here and brought directly over to me. He ended up asking for my friends number, but I will take credit for that since he came over to talk to me!

There were also people wearing sombreros who congregated and I believe a little match was made there as well!

Well over the next week there are a couple of girls in town who will be having first dates with these men, I wonder if they will lead to second and third dates? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails