Sunday, July 4, 2010

that guy

I think that most girls have a guy from their past, usually high school/college, who is 'that guy'. The guy that was the most popular, cutest, most charming etc. The guy that every girl wants to be with, and every guy wants to be. In Hollywood this guy is usually played by a Freddie Prinze Jnr type.
Well last night I kissed 'that guy'! Yep!! The guy from College that every girl wanted to kiss. The one that we refer to as his full name, and every girl sighs and says "oh yeah!". Well I KISSED HIM!!! Actually he kissed me!
Very exciting!!
I told him to call me so we can 'go out' some time (yep, that means hook up), so we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'm not holding my breath, that's for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails