Monday, November 2, 2009

young men are my weakness

As I get older I find myself more and more attracted to younger men. I still favour my older men (especially Eric Bana and Gerry Butler, oh and Jason Statham...) but these younger guys, and I have never been attracted to younger guys before, seem to be getting cuter and cuter!

Do you think it's a biology thing? I'm getting older...maybe I'm reaching my sexual peak, and I'm looking for a guy who can match it? Hmmm... interesting theory. Just last year I was caught flirting with a boy who was still in high school! And he looked it! Now that is dangerous.

I found myself perving on Daniel Radcliffe (AKA Harry Potter) when he was on Oprah once. He wasn't 18 then, so I turned off the TV. But now that he is 18 (or maybe older) it's fine...isn't it?

And Zac Efron in 17 Again...well he was playing a grown up and he is oh so cute! And he can dance, and even sing a bit. Yummy!

Then there is Prince Harry. He is younger than me, but I've always had a soft spot for him!!

So it has to be said: "Lock up your sons!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails