Friday, November 27, 2009

current crafty inspiration

I am currently inspire to create the following to sell on Etsy: - I-Pod and I-Phone 'socks' using fancy fabrics and cross stitched motifs
- Note books covered with fabric with a fancy quilted front
- Apron with matching oven mitts
- Lap quilts (selling them for over $100!)
- Framed cross-stitched quotes
- Dresses or skirts, or even corsets!
- Fascinators and hair accessories

I think it would be nice to win lotto, quit my job, buy a nice place that has space for a craft room, and spend my time creating things. At the moment my apartment is so tiny that if i make a stack of stuff I wouldn't have anywhere to store it!

What do you think - please vote in the survey on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails