Friday, November 20, 2009

dream diary 3

I have been very lax in my blogging and my dream diary keeping. Sorry! I have also been having a few strange dreams so I really have no excuse for not posting them!

The strangest dream I have had of late will really make you laugh! So in the dream I am walking up the street near my home, it's day time and I'm just walking along (actually I think it was around 2pm exactly). And it is
a lovely day, the sun is shining, and the inhabitants of the neighborhood are sitting in their front yards or on their front porches enjoying the spring air. The funny thing is....the inhabitants are all bears! There are hundreds of bears roaming around, mostly in their family units. Some are gardening, some are sitting in rocking chairs and knitting. They're all very friendly! They are sitting on their balconies in my apartment complex and sing out to me "hello! Lovely day isn't it?".
Strangest dream ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails