Monday, December 14, 2009

dream diary 4

Last night I had a very vivid dream about a baby. The dream started out quite strange (as usual) and I had to kind of hunt for the baby, or hunt for certain items to exchange for the baby (who had obviously been kidnapped). My parents were in it at one stage helping me look through a car park for something.

Anyways, when I finally completed the challenges (or whatever it is I had to do) I got my baby back. And it was Troy's baby (Troy is a married guy who once lied to me about being single...I believe him for a while before I started adding a few things together). I could tell it was Troy's baby because of the beautiful green eyes it had. And it was a boy.
The baby didn't have a name, but once I got it back I had to get nappies and food and outfits and all of that kind of stuff. It was very strange, and has left me with a melancholy feeling...

I'll never have Troy's baby and I think I would have liked to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails