Tuesday, December 15, 2009

after christmas craft plans

I have many many plans for things to make at the moment, but here is a list of things I plan to make after Christmas.
  1. Blue/Black/Grey check work dress
  2. Black Bridesmaid dress
  3. 3 different Studio Cherie purses (1 large vintage, 1 small coin, 1 clutch)
  4. Patchwork quilt for a friend's wedding
  5. Patchwork lap quilt for the Canberra Show
  6. Patchwork quilt for a friends birthday/anniversary
  7. Purple gloves to go with my purple dresses
  8. Purple/Grey check winter coat & hat, possibly with matching hand bag (or is that too much)
  9. Infinity dress (x2 - 1 as a trial for me, 1 for my friend when she goes to Europe)
  10. Possible wrap dress for my friend who is going to Europe (maybe I'll have to send it to her)
  11. Christmas stuff with the Christmas fabrics I will get during the sales (hopefully!), including:
    • Christmas Tree skirt (for mum's Christmas tree)
    • Christmas gift bags
    • Christmas stockings
    • Christmas table runners, place mats etc.
  12. Many more dresses that I want to make - now that I have my duct tape dummy the world is my oyster!
I think that should keep me busy until July, actually probably even a bit longer than that!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great list. I am so glad you are enjoying my patterns. I saw your voter up there, and I have to admit, it is too hard for me to choose one. I would love to see you put up some of everything and let the orders help you decide a direction for future focus.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails