Monday, April 18, 2011

weddings

This weekend I was at a wedding. It was for people that I didn't really know too well, the Groom is my boyfriend's best friend, but it was lovely and I think it shows what kind of person someone is when their friends are super nice as well!
Even though I had to sit by myself (well not with my boyfriend) I still felt really welcomed and surrounded by friends.
It was strange being there with my boyfriend, but still kind of being there alone. Because he was a groomsmen he wasn't standing with me during the ceremony, or sitting with me at dinner. So I still kind of felt like I was there alone. But once all the formalities were over it was nice to be there with a partner.

As usual at weddings I take things away that I'd like to do at a wedding, and I think of things that I definitely wouldn't do. At this wedding they had great hand painted place cards (well little canvases actually) and lolly jars for every guest. But the DJ absolutely sucked!! He was playing horrible skanky music that was not romantic at all!!
But they also had a Photo Booth there which was a lot of fun and everyone really enjoyed it. I'd like to have one at my 30th birthday as well.

All in all it was a lovely wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails