Monday, January 10, 2011

hunting for a job

Time and time again I find myself applying for new jobs. The average length of time that I've stayed in each position is 1 year, I don't know if I get bored after about 9 months, or what the problem is.

At the moment I'm just feeling that I'm wasting my time in my current job. I'm bored, don't always like the people that I work with, and I feel un-apreciated and under-paid.

But what kind of job do I want? I had a job that I really liked, but I wanted a small pay rise and didn't get it. When I quit they offered me a huge pay rise!! I should have taken it and stayed, but I feel with the Global Financial Crisis they would have had to cut my pay eventually anyways.

Maybe I just want to be a super hero

Or a Burlesque star

Do you think any of those organisations are hiring? In Canberra!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails