Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 here we come

2011 has started and so far I am being true to my New Years resolutions: 1. take more photos - already posted on Facebook! and 2. excersise - I've already gone for a walk around the lake. Tonight I'm hoping to get out on my skates for a bit.

I'm also hoping to find a new job this year that I actually like and that pays me what I'm worth...we'll see if that actually happens.

From being a spinster last New Years Eve, this time I saw the New Year in with my boyfriend who said to me "this past year has been the best year of my life because I met you. But this new year will be even better because I'll get to spend the whole year with you". And I'm so proud that I totally stopped myself from crying when he said that!!

So this year looks like it will be a coupled up happy one - no more 'independent women' or 'i don't need a man', now I'm all 'you make me feel like a natural woman'. Sickening isn't it!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails