Friday, December 24, 2010

end of a year and more...

This New Years Eve I will be celebrating a little bit more than usual. I will be saying goodbye to a year that saw a massive change in my life. A boyfriend. Someone who loves me for my craziness, looks after me when I'm sick, and thinks that I'm a fabulous cook.
I started 2010 probably thinking that I was never going to meet anyone, and I'll be finishing 2010 kissing the man of my dreams.

I didn't think the man of my dreams actually existed, and yes I've had to accept some less-than dream-like qualities, but I'm sure he has had to as well.
Christmas Eve will be spent with his Grandparents, then Christmas morning with his family and boxing day with my family. Things have certainly changed, and all in the space of under 5 months.

This change has also meant that I have a lot less time for the stuff that I used to do - like blogging. Now I'm living my life instead of just dreaming about what it could be. Although "living" does sometimes mean hanging out on the couch watching a DVD....but don't worry, it's usually followed by great sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails