Monday, December 5, 2011

Bad start!

Last night I moved my coffee table out of the way and set up my Wii Fit so it would be all ready for my 7am yoga session. Unfortunately at 7 this morning my body had ideas other than getting out of bed!! So I stayed in bed, I didn't exercise, I didn't eat breakfast and it was a generally bad start!!

I did, however, measure and weigh myself!
Waist: 29"
Under boobs (the bit I'm worried about): 28.5"
Weight: 53.7kg - that was at 8.15am

And tonight for dinner I did use fillo pastry instead of puff pastry since it's meant to be better for you. I wrapped some chicken breasts up in it (there may have been ham, olives, sun-dried tomato & jalsberg on the inside) and served them with salad. So that kind of used my green portion control thingy.

Anyways, I think the realistic thing to do at the moment, is wait until the new year to start stressing about it. I could exercise tonight because I had an appointment with a celebrant, and I can't do anything tomorrow night because I won't get back from Sydney until almost 8pm! Really my life is just way to busy to be fit & healthy.
And my damn fiancé is sitting next to me eating beef jerky!! And he isn't gaining any weight! Damn him and his youthful good looks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails