Monday, June 6, 2011

three years in one sitting

The other day a friend of mine from work said that she wanted to read my blog. With some hesitation I gave her the address.
I was hesitant for a number of reasons:
  • Had I written something bitchy on there about her?
  • Would she think that I was crazy (well, more crazy than she already thinks I am!)?
  • Would she turn around and say "Wow, this is really badly written"?
I wasn't too sure what to expect. But as she was reading it I hear her laughter, she read out a few bits to me, and seemed to enjoy it.

She commented afterwards that reading the posts from over three years was really enlightening. She could clearly see a change in my attitude, saying that I'm now a lot happier. Apparently the New Years Eve posts were where the clearest difference could be seen - which is probably true. I know that I hated the thought of another New Years Eve alone, and so I was sure to blog about it. Now I'm not alone, but I don't blog as much. I guess now that I'm happier I don't feel I have to rant about every little thing.
Or maybe I do my ranting to my boyfriend instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails